WAVE RESORT BROADBEACH
Luxury Apartment in Broadbeach – Exclusively for the Foundation’s Current and Former Employees
The Foundation owns two 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully self-contained apartments in the Wave Resort, Broadbeach. These apartments are available to current and former employees at a discounted rate.
The resort is located at the doorstep of Broadbeach’s cafe and dining precincts and minutes walk from golden beaches. The apartments offer luxury accommodation with unbelievable Gold Coast Hinterland and ocean views and sleep up to 7 (bedroom configuration 2 x King, 1 x Twin). The resort features a rooftop sky pool, spa, sauna, BBQ and entertaining areas, infinity pool, fully equipped gymnasium and free security parking. Please note that the complex is non-smoking.
Bookings for the Christmas holiday season will be subject to ballot. Details on how to enter the ballot will be made available in July.
How to book?
Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum stays of one week apply during peak periods. Shorter stays (a minimum of 3 nights) available at other times.
2. Bookings can only be made up to 1 year in advance.
3. Reservations may be made by eligible current and former staff and/or Retired Employees’ Association (REA) members for their personal use. The staff member or REA member responsible for the reservation MUST be in attendance for the duration of the booking. Exceptions to this rule must be approved by the Foundation in writing.
4. All persons staying at the Foundation’s holiday apartments agree to abide by the Foundation’s rules and regulations and those of the on-site management. The terms, conditions and cancellation policies of each resort may be viewed on the resort websites. Please familiarise yourself with the relative conditions before proceeding with your reservation.
5. All extra services requested by staff/REA members and/or their guests will be payable directly to the on-site management. This also applies to any extraordinary cleaning costs.
6. The Fairfax Foundation specifically excludes itself from involvement in any dispute which might arise between persons staying at the apartments and the on-site management. Any costs associated with settling such disputes will be borne by the persons responsible and/or the on-site management.
7. Staff/REA members staying at the apartments will be held responsible for any loss, damage or extraordinary cleaning costs caused by themselves or their guests. The Fairfax Foundation will not be held responsible.
8. Staff/REA members found to be in breach of the on-site management’s conditions or those of the Fairfax Foundation may forfeit the right to future use of the Foundation’s holiday accommodation.