WATERVIEW APARTMENTS MERIMBULA
WATERVIEW APARTMENTS MERIMBULA, NSW
The Foundation owns self-contained holiday accommodation in the Waterview Apartments, Merimbula. This accommodation is available to current and former employees for booking at a discounted rate. Set between the ocean and the lake, Waterview Apartments are a short walk to town with Merimbula’s famous 5km long Main Beach just one minute away.
For more information on Merimbula or the Sapphire Coast region click here.
How to book?
Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum stays of one week apply during peak periods. Shorter stays (a minimum of 3 nights) available at other times.
2. Bookings can only be made up to 1 year in advance.
3. Reservations may be made by eligible current and former staff and/or Retired Employees’ Association (REA) members for their personal use. The staff member or REA member responsible for the reservation MUST be in attendance for the duration of the booking. Exceptions to this rule must be approved by the Foundation in writing.
4. All persons staying at the Foundation’s holiday apartments agree to abide by the Foundation’s rules and regulations and those of the on-site management. The terms, conditions and cancellation policies of each resort may be viewed on the resort websites. Please familiarise yourself with the relative conditions before proceeding with your reservation.
5. All extra services requested by staff/REA members and/or their guests will be payable directly to the on-site management. This also applies to any extraordinary cleaning costs.
6. The Fairfax Foundation specifically excludes itself from involvement in any dispute which might arise between persons staying at the apartments and the on-site management. Any costs associated with settling such disputes will be borne by the persons responsible and/or the on-site management.
7. Staff/REA members staying at the apartments will be held responsible for any loss, damage or extraordinary cleaning costs caused by themselves or their guests. The Fairfax Foundation will not be held responsible.
8. Staff/REA members found to be in breach of the on-site management’s conditions or those of the Fairfax Foundation may forfeit the right to future use of the Foundation’s holiday accommodation.